How to Open & Enable The Developer Console in CS2
While playing CS2, having access to the console will open your options in regard to customization and commands that will make your experience while playing Counter-Strike 2 more expansive.
How to Open The Console
Here is how you can open the console in 4 simple steps:
- From the main menu click on the “Settings tab”
- Then in the game settings select “Game Tab”
- Locate Enable Developer Console and then switch it to “Yes”
- You can then open the console the default key is “~“
Binding a New Console Key in Counter-Strike 2
If you want to change the key to open the console, you can do so by:
- Go back to the settings tab and select “Keyboard/Mouse”
- Click on the UI Keys Option
- Locate Toggle Console – and input the key or mouse bind you want to use.
- To test this simply select the key you decided to use previously in step 3.
That wraps up our guide, if you want to know how you can use the console to kick bots in Counter-Strike 2, then feel free to visit our guide.
How To Kick Bots in Counter-Strike 2
Bots in Counter-Strike have always played a role since the original Counter-Strike. Sometimes they are…
How To Show FPS in CS2
In Counter-Strike 2, having the highest number of FPS (frames per second) will give you…
How To Play Aim Botz in CS2
As Counter-Strike 2 is being slowly released to most players who have a history of…
How To Make Your Steam Inventory Public or Private
You can only trade skins if your Steam account's Inventory status is set to Public.…
How To Make Your Steam Profile Private or Public
Steam Users can choose who they want to get access to their Steam profile and…
How to Enable Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator
How to Enable Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator Steam Guard is a feature of security by…